Return and Exchange policy
- The products bought in the market can be exchanged or returned within 14 days after the sale transaction, in accordance with the policy of the enterprise and the article 15 of paragraph 1 of the law of the Republic of Azerbaijan on the protection of consumers' rights.
- If the good quality goods purchased by the consumer have not been used and their appearance, consumer properties, seal, label, as well as the goods or cash receipt or other documents provided with the goods (warranty certificate, etc.) have been preserved, in such cases it can be exchanged/returned. can
- To return or exchange the product, the customer must contact the store where he made the purchase.
- At the time of product exchange, if there is no suitable product on sale, the consumer has the right to purchase any other product by recalculating the price or to get a refund equal to the value of the returned product.
Information about non-returnable products
According to the Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan "On the Protection of Consumer Rights", the list of goods that should not be changed according to the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan No. 114:
- Gold and gold products.
- Products made of precious and semi-precious metals, stones.
- Some goods (ribbons, ribbons, borders) sold in all types of fabrics and sizes, excluding manufacturing defects.
- Perfumery and cosmetic goods.
- Swimwear for men, women and children.
- Underwear for kindergarten and newborn children.
- Household chemical goods.
- Personal hygiene items (toothbrushes, combs, curlers, etc.).
- Children's toys.
- Used men's, women's and children's socks, underwear without tags, except for manufacturing defects.
- Plastic products for food.
- Food items that have been paid for and removed from the store (within the expiration date).